Thursday, January 21, 2016

A psychologist's experience with Iboga @ Iboga Wellness Center

Awesome testimonial from Psychiatrist Dr. Joseph Barsuglia. I had a great time getting to know him and working with him this past session at our center. He's a great guy and look forward to working with him in the future.

Here is what he wrote on his facebook page: Just got back from iboga wellness in Costa Rica and it was the best experience of my life! This medicine is the most potent and healing substance on the planet. I was blown away by the healing and growth I experienced. I felt like I had a massive brain reset and upgrade. This medicine is used to get people off of heroin and opiates, but has amazing medical properties. It regrows brain and nerve cells, kills candida, detoxifies the brain and body, heals trauma, depression and anxiety. I believe it is far more therapeutic and longer lasting than any psychotropic medications. It helps treat chronic pain, Parkinson's disease, chronic fatigue and multiple sclerosis. If you are interested in discussing I would love to share more with you about my experience. I work at a clinic in Mexico and I'm definitely going back! Here is my short video testimonial.

No comments:

Post a Comment