Monday, June 29, 2015

Going into the Jungle! For my Rite of Passage & Full Initiation into the Bwiti Tradition in Gabon, Africa!

Today I am leaving my house in Costa Rica to go to Gabon, Africa. I will be taking part in the Rite of Passage & Full Initiation into the Bwiti Tradition. This is something that I have been preparing myself for over 3 years now. THE TIME IS NOW!!! It amazes me to think back to February of 2012 when I first detoxed of heroin with Iboga. For me to say that I have come along way since then is an understatement. The amount of growth I've experienced as a human being since that first time with the medicine is mind boggling to me. I awoke from my detox a 17 year old kid in a 33 year old mans body. Over the last 3 & 1/2 years I have taught myself how to live again, yes I had my struggles along the way, but that's what life is, I just needed to learn how to handle it. I have learned these lessons through first hand life experience which is of the most powerful kind. The spirit of Iboga has been there with me the entire time, but most importantly my soul. I am so grateful to have this opportunity right now, there is no doubt that this will be an experience of a lifetime. I am so excited to see my Shaman Moughenda do his thing in his true element. The impact that man has had on my life is profound. He has taught me so much, and most importantly that everything I need is right inside of me. I can truly say that I am living a pure happy life now. Something I honestly believed for 20 years was impossible for me to achieve. Putting work into myself and my life has been the greatest investment ever. The returns are amazing! So as I head into this amazing journey, fully aware that some of the trip isn't going to be easy...especially the Rite of Passage, I know that from all of my past hard lessons, I always come out bigger, better, and stronger then before! I am ready to face all my fears on this trip and travel further inside myself than ever before. You can always go deeper, that's the path I am on, the path of life!

I am bringing a few cameras so I plan on getting as much footage/pics as possible. So my next post will be just that, see you then! -Pura Vida


No comments:

Post a Comment