Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Why we do what we do!

Here is an email my father and I got yesterday, this is why we do what we do!

Gary and Jeff: I would like to personally thank you for the care that Matthew received during his August visit to your facility. I had great hopes but no real expectations as I felt his venture to Costa Rica was an unknown.  His successful experience there far exceeded even my wildest dream.  Matthew speaks so highly of you both and of the others who cared for him.  He is so committed to maintaining the "pure life" and I have every hope that he will do so.  He is such a nice person, always has been, an easy child to raise and so loved by his family.  I hope some day to meet you both.

  
An old Mayan proverb says: "One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies in debt to those who are kind"

- Happy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment