Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Dad

I recently took a short break from my blog, today couldn't be a better day to get back at it with a new blog post. Today is a very special day, it's my Dad's birthday. Eliza, Mikayla, and I are getting everything ready for the party we are throwing him at our house in a few hours. I thought I would take the time now to talk about how much my Dad means to me and how grateful I am that he's my Dad. I have been pretty open about the problems my father and I had over the years. For most of my life, we did not get along very well at all. But Iboga has brought us back together, what an amazing gift! I am closer with my Dad now than I have ever been in my life. Through our struggles, he never gave up on me and I never gave up on him. I am so thankful for that and everything that he has done for me. Happy birthday Dad, so proud to be your son. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment